Brick’s Makelaardij offers this upholstered apartment located on the edge of the village center of Sint Willebrord on a main road.
Sint Willebrord is a cozy village with all necessary amenities and fast connection to Breda, Rotterdam and Antwerp, among others. In the green forest areas of "De Rucphense Heide" and "Pagnevaart", which are located in the vicinity, you can enjoy the peace and nature.
- approx 34m²
- 1 bedroom
- shared garden
- rent: € 800, - excluding g / w / e, TV internet and municipal taxes
The apartment can be reached through the gate at the rear of the house.
Entry into the spacious kitchen, which is equipped with a corner kitchen unit.
The kitchen gives access to the living room and the bathroom (approx. 3m²), which is equipped with a walk-in shower and a sink.
The living room (approx. 13m²) has a large window with a view over the garden.
From the living room you can reach the semi-open bedroom (approx. 7m²), which is located at the quiet rear.
The spacious, fully paved backyard (approx. 50m²) is shared with the residents of the front house.
- Quiet location
- Spacious garden
- The house is currently being renovated. The photos are from before the renovation.
- The house is available for at least 12 months thereafter indefinitely
- Rental price apartment: € 800, - excl.
- Available from 01-09-2020.
Owner / Register Makelaar Taxateur
Owner / Office manager